Martes, Enero 3, 2012

The Little Child

Young girl sitting while hugging legs out on a white background Stock Photo - 2764406I was in high school or in 1st year college when this incident happened. I was lying beside my mom and together with my other siblings. I was in between my mom and my brother Nel. I couldn't sleep. I was the only one awake. But I was not afraid because my mom and brother are sleeping close to me. We were like sardines compressed in a bed. I have to force myself to sleep. I had to. It was already late. I began to close my eyes and all of a sudden I hear a boy crying. As it was next to me. But it was! I opened my eyes and I saw a little boy, very thin and small, sitting right next to my brother's head and mine. His sitting position was he's wrapping his hands around his legs and making his head covered by legs. Like a child sitting at the corner and crying. His foot was in front of my eyes. I stared at it for a few seconds, down from his foot towards his head. He was wearing a white pajama and white shirt. Then closed my eyes after the very very short verification. I heard it cry. He kept repeating this lines "BULIGI KO, BULIGI KO" which means "help me, help me". His voice was shivering as if he's feeling cold or very very afraid. He kept repeating it for like 6 to 7 times. And I was closing my eyes the whole time, afraid that when I open them he might be looking straight at me. So I talked to him in my mind. Told him I was too afraid to help him and asked him to leave. Then the voice disappeared. But I never opened my eyes until I fell asleep.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento